Pregnancy Myths and Facts
Myth:-Walking while a Pregnancy Labor pain begins.
* Due to gravity the baby comes down early.
* If you are lying down while labor pain that might cause pressure on the uterus, which will reduce the flow of blood and oxygen to baby and labor pain can also increase.
Illusion: Pregnancy Labor pain is unbearable.
* If the pain would have been unbearable then nature itself gives us consciousness.
* Labor Pain can be made easier by adopting positive attitude.
Myth: Pregnant women should always be happy and also should read good books.
* If a woman will be happy then the baby growing in the womb will be healthy and happy.
* Being calm and relaxed for a pregnant mother is always beneficial.
Illusion: The women should use push at the time of delivery.
* Unless you are being told by the nurse or physician you should not put pressure.
* Pregnancy Labor pain can increase.
By : Dr.Trupti Rathi